Thursday, December 25, 2008

The Best Christmas Ever!


Because I'm spending it with my daughters, their husbands and of course my granddaughters. We all agree, this has been the best Christmas ever. Jessica is an excellent hostess, and we have been snacking on ham, Christmas cookies, candy, and pot after pot of coffee, since last night, (I don't know how she does everything she does, having a two year old and a newborn!) We have been having so much fun together.
After lunch Brewier and I are headed to the beach, while Jessica and Megan both head to their in laws for more merry making.
I'll down load pictures tonight or tomorrow, Mom. I forgot to bring my upload cord :(

5 comments:

Darla said...

Merry Christmas

Beck said...

Merry Christmas and Happy Birthday!

Greg Pflug said...

Merry Christmas from the Marks Street Pflugs

hilltopper said...

what a nice time. merry christmas to you.

Sarah said...

I'm glad you had such a wonderful Christmas!