Tuesday, November 18, 2008

What I've Been Doing.



Yesterday a worked on a mixed media piece to go in this fabulous $2 frame I picked up at a garage sale. While this wasn't where I originally thought to hang it, I really like it in my bedroom, so it's going to stay there awhile. I think I may make more of them to put in my Etsy shop.







This morning mom came over with her traveling pizzelle kit, and we made a big stack of them to have with tea, perfect for the cooler weather we're having. Oh, and I've decided that, the bird in yesterdays video, is the coolest bird ever.



5 comments:

meg.kat.art said...

i looove the mixed media piece you made. definitely put some in your etsy shop.

thanks for making me tea and a hot pad today :)

Georgia (AKA g-bug) said...

such a lovely post with lots of lovely images.
your space looks so serene.
sounds like the perfect day.

ps--i love the art piece you made and it IS a great frame!

Sarah said...

Wow! I love the piece you made. It is just beautiful. Thanks for showing us. Love ya.

Liz said...

That whole room looks fantastic!

treehousejukebox said...

I (too) love that picture you made. :)