Wednesday, November 19, 2008

I Told You the Eighties Were Making a Comeback!


Even Gregory has realized this and to celebrate the fact he gave himself a, "Flock of Seagulls," inspired haircut. This is not the first time he has taken scissors to his hair, I've actually lost count of how many hair cuts he has secretly given himself, (Something his daddy also did while growing up.) Gregory knows he isn't supposed to cut his hair, we talk about it every
time he is at my house doing arts and crafts that involve scissors, so I asked him, "Why do you keep cutting your hair when you know you're not supposed to?" He looked at me, got a big smile on his face and replied, "Because I like to!"







4 comments:

Kimberly said...

The boy wants a mohawk!
LOL

He begged for one every time he saw Jake this summer! I guess the boy is going to be a barber or the next Zohan! LOL

That sounds a lot like Greg too!
ROFLMBO

Jenn said...

It's just too funny. I told Missy to leave it until right before Christmas. Maybe it'll frow enough by then to fix. Jenn

hilltopper said...

so funny!! i love the new do! what does his mother think of of this? i have seriously considered how i would feel if Dominic did that, and then put all the scissors up high.

Georgia (AKA g-bug) said...

:)