Thursday, October 30, 2008

Spending the Day With Megan


First we took advantage of out coupons for free coffee at Barnes and Noble. Meg read photography magazines and I read decorating magazines.



We took a walk around her neighborhood then headed back to her apartment. She made us lunch and I started cleaning and decorating her apartment. We kind of came to a stand still because their office/art room is crammed full of boxes that still need unpacking....but there is no where to put stuff. Thats the draw back of moving from a 2700 sq foot house to an 800 sq foot apt.

8 comments:

Jessica said...

Megan looks so cute & chic!

meg.kat.art said...

thanks jess! mom is helping me be stylish instead of slumpy. hurrah!

Sarah said...

Hi. I just caught up on your week. Sounds like a pretty nice one! :-)

Georgia (AKA g-bug) said...

did you change your blog again?
i like it.

hilltopper said...

she looks very chic with her scarf and low ponytail.

Linda said...

I can't believe they let you read magazines at bookstores in the States like that. I get the dirtiest looks here if I try to just take a look inside of a magazine.

Amy said...

Megan does look gorgeous in that photo!

Liz said...

Happy Halloween!
Hugs,
Liz & Mabel