Sunday, October 12, 2008

Maybe Aliens Have Possessed Me.


Because along with all the other weird stuff going on , I no longer like chocolate. For those of you who don't know me in person, this would be akin to to the Pope becoming Pentecostal. Inconceivable, but in my case true. Now, chocolate cake and such is still
a-ok, but my stash of dark chocolate bars has gone untouched for a couple of months. I'm sure I can find someone to take them off my hands.
Friday Brewier and I drove to Tampa to spend the weekend with Ray, Jessica and Addison. Guess what? I felt better. I even went shopping to Target and Marshall's without any near death experience occurring. Now that we are back in Orlando though, my eyes and throat are both starting to swell. I think I need a beach house on the west coast.

7 comments:

hilltopper said...

i guess you better move to tampa!! ya know... for your health.

Corey said...

mmmmmmm.....dark chocolate.............

um. yea, so why haven't u moved yet?

Kendra said...

So... chocolate? You have extra? How fast can you airmail it? We can meet halfway. My keys are in my hand.

Liz said...

Oh yeah, beach houses cure everything, I always say.

Just say Julie said...

You should try the salted caramel hot chocolate from starbucks. It might revive the chocolate passion.

mrsmouthy said...

Um...have you taken a pregnancy test lately? :) And is Just Say Julie serious about a salted hot cocoa?

Roger Pflug said...

Strange, I have two bars on my desk from my birthday that I haven't touched also.