Thursday, October 16, 2008

Have You Met My Son in Law Matthew?



He makes me laugh....hysterically. See his eyebrow? No, thats not a scar. He did that ON PURPOSE. He started by shaving his head, then decided he wanted to look really sexy for Megan and would create a faux scar by shaving off a bit of his eyebrow. Only he shaved off a bit too much and Megan did not find it sexy; in fact she was a bit upset. I was talking to Matthew about his new look, and he said, " If you were walking down the street wouldn't you go,"Hey, look at that guy. Ew....LaLa?" "


5 comments:

Sarah said...

That is too funny!

Evi said...

Oh, he's hilarious!!!

mrsmouthy said...

He could totally hang with my husband, who is attempting to not shave his beard for a month, then on Nov. 15th he'll shave all but his neck. I will counterattack by rubbing his neck with Nair every night while he sleeps...

hilltopper said...

oh man! what a hoot, is that like the matthew version on cutting your own bangs on a bathroom mirror whim?

Evi said...

I LOVE mrs.mouthy's idea...you are brilliant!!!