Thursday, October 09, 2008

For Anyone Who Tried Making My Fall Cookies.....


I"M SORRY. ( And if you watch "Friends," know that I am doing air quotes like Joey.) Jessica pointed out that I had a quarter cup more butter than called for, and Megan let me know that I totally left out the flour. Oops. The recipe has been corrected,and they really are delicious and worth making. You can even keep the dough in the refrigerator for a week and bake up a batch of yummy smelling fresh cookies daily. I don't do that because I can wolf down half a dozen of them before they are even cool.

I swiped this picture of the castle house off of Megans blog because I made her and thereby whatever she makes is kinda mine too. Mwhaaaaa.
Okay, I did ask permission.

2 comments:

mrsmouthy said...

That house is so awesome it almost makes up for the cookie SNAFU!

russ said...

It was supposed to snow in the Denver today but it did not.