Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Enough Controversy, There Was Life in My Bubble Today.



Today Megan, Heather and baby Isabella came over to visit me in my bubble. It was so nice to have company! I've known Heather since she was five, and she and her husband and baby have just moved back to Orlando. The only thing that would have made the visit better was if Jessica and Addison had been here. We did however call Jessica and I overheard Heather say to her, "It's so weird! I'm talking to your Mom but she makes the same hand gestures as you and talks like you and it like I'm talking to you."
Jess, I guess we're more alike than I realized.



I've had several people email me, asking how I am, because lets face it, my blog posts have been pretty lame lately. So the rest of this post is for those inquiring minds.
How I've been is sick. For about four months now. A virus in my gallbladder, liver and intestinal tract. Anaphylaxis when ever I step outside my home. The outline of my bum is permanently imprinted on my sofa. A bacterial infection in my sinus's and throat, and chemically poisoned due to all the paving and bug spraying that's been going on around my house. Blood work has been done and my immune system is shot. Dealing with this would be easier if I weren't allergic to every antibiotic, but I am, so I've been treating it with homeopathy and with peroxide I.V's. But as every doctor who treats me says, nothing is going to help as long as I live in Florida.

12 comments:

Amy said...

I'm so sorry you are unwell Tricia. I wonder if Australia would be any better for your health....

Jessica said...

Yes, as much as I would miss you (a LOT) you need to move up north so you can get better!

Jane said...

What the the the.... he ck are you doing living in Florida? Time to move woman. Sooner rather than later, I'd say.

Corey said...

MOVE!!!!!!!!

Florida sucks.

Sarah said...

Ahhh. Everyone seems to agree. Come to Montana!

Linda said...

I'm sure you would like to move but have family there that would be hard to leave. My grandfather, many years ago, moved from Kentucky to Silver City, New Mexico to get in a better climate for what they thought was TB. I'm sure there must be better climates but there would always be the chemical problems, wouldn't there?

Darla said...

Tricia
we heard that a lot of producers are moving out towards Wyoming, Colorado and Montana because of the tax on the rich in California.
Perhaps Brewer should consider relocating you all to a place you could breath and go out side.

Heather said...

Oh, sweetie, I'm praying!!

Anne said...

I'm sure this is a very silly question, but why don't you move? Your health is so very important, and quality of life is another consideration, it can't be much fun stuck in the house, however nice the house is!

Goldy said...

I think Australia could be a good deal. In fact Wagga Wagga, (where Amy is from) would be perfect. Close to zero humidity, not too much built up stuff, and LOTS of outdoors...

hilltopper said...

man alive!!! where ar the drs suggesting you move to? theres nasty stuff anywhere that id want to live. ...cuz im not the "out in the county type" yep thats county, not country, im told there is a difference, but i dont see it.

mrsmouthy said...

Hope you find a way to feel healthy. I had no idea how rough you have it--you really do put on a good face for your bloggy friends!