Sunday, October 26, 2008

The Craft Fair.


Was a bust. Held in Ybor City, where something called Guavaween was being held and you had to pay to get in, this tiny little craft fair had no signs, no banners, nothing to let people know that there were 15 crafty vendors selling their wares. In 6 hours time only around 50 people wandered in and I think most of those were friends and family of the vendors. While Jessica, Megan and Matthew manned our booth, Brewier and I went to the Carrollwood Chapel Sunday school picnic. Ray was busy helping with all the picnic activities so we were forced watched Addison :)

Our booth:




Jessica only has five more weeks to go! Addison will be getting a sister.





My girls.




Brazilian steak....my granddaughter....beautiful weather and lovely people....this must be heaven !

7 comments:

Amy said...

It's great to see you out and about and having fun. What a shame about the craft fair!

Just say Julie said...

Sorry to hear the craft fair wasn't a huge hit, but it looked like you had a great time in spite. And your booth looked great! I think guavaween sounds a little scary...

mrsmouthy said...

Bummer about the fair but it looks like you salvaged it with some happy memories! I was just telling someone I want to move to a place where it's fall year-round.

mrsmouthy said...

Bummer about the fair but it looks like you salvaged it with some happy memories! I was just telling someone I want to move to a place where it's fall year-round.

Darla said...

I'll bet your granddaughter did not think it was a bust. I think you enjoyed it as much as she did

hilltopper said...

beautiful, beautiful girls!! including you.

Georgia (AKA g-bug) said...

looks like it was a nice time with family and friends.

i love craft fairs. i need to go more often.