Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Blogathon.


Have you ever noticed and wondered about the"My Blog is Saucy'" button on my side bar? It's for The Secret is in the Sauce, a group of bloggers dedicated to supporting one another by leaving comments. The day my blog was featured I received hundreds of comments... it was a lot of fun, because a post without a comment is a very sad thing. Through SITS I've found so many blogs that I like. These are my top five. Visit. Comment. Make people happy.

Heather, at Mindless Junque. I started reading her blog before she co founded SITS. She is a kindred spirit.

Rachel, at Mrs. Mouthy. I think we could be friends in real life. Growing up my Mom always referred to me as mouthy. Enough said.

Julie, at Just say Julie. She sounds like fun...and she's a television star on "Friday Night Lights." OK, so maybe she's and extra in the background, but still, shes on TV!

Mrs. B. I love reading her blog. It reminds me of who I was 10-15 years ago.

Janine, at The Pink Teapot. She writes an etiquette blog relevant to today's lifestyle, with fabulous music to listen to as you read; and you should read, because we all could use a lesson in manners.

17 comments:

Heather said...

SITS is such a unifying force. How are you feeling today?

Lynda said...

Greetings via SITS and the blogathon today - what a nice site!

Laura Ingalls Gunn said...

I am not doing a SITS post today as I am celebrating my 100th post. Please stop by and enter my giveaway.

LeLe said...

I love reading your blog (found you on SITS), keep up the great work!!

Natalie said...

Hello, and happy blog-a-thon :)

lynn said...

Hello :)
Happy SITS Blogathon day!

Kori said...

Happy Blogathon Day from one SITSta to another!

jewelstreet said...

Happy Sits day!

Thanks for the compliments and for sharing the Pink Teapot link.

Meridith said...

Newt to SITs and LOVE today's Blog-A-Thon!!!

Going to check out your blog :)

NeverADullMoment said...

Don't you love the sitsa love?

Georgia (AKA g-bug) said...

i had noticed, but never checked it out.
i agree—a post without comments is sad.
:(

i do enjoy your blog. i don't always leave comments, but i check it daily. i like the personal touch that it has, which is why i sometimes don't leave a comment—because i think it is your private world, and i feel i have no right. but i do enjoy it none the less.

i am off to check out "My Blog is Saucy"

thanks!

Marrdy said...

Happy SITS day! Been here before when you were featured. Need to come back and visit.

Mommyhood is Thankless said...

Hey, Hope you had a Happy SITS day!

Stephanie said...

I noticed on your live blogfeed that I came in from Enterprise, Alabama - That's from my home in Danville, KY. Go Figure! LOL

Kimberly said...

Tricia, check out your brother on my blog!

Sidney said...

Happy belated blogathon day!

And I'm fabulous since 1961 as well!!

mrsmouthy said...

Awww...thanks! I of course feel INCREDIBLY guilty for not doing the blogathon and I totally would have linked to your blog if I did. :)