Wednesday, September 10, 2008

About the picture of skunk girl, I actually took that photo before asking her permission.

Yesterday Brewier had some filming to do in Sarasota so I took advantage of him being on the west coast and had him drop me, (and Megan,) off at Jessica's. we had a fun girls day attempting to watch movie, (Addison wasn't so keen on that,) and of course a trip to Target and Starbucks.
A few months ago Brewier picked up this little bicycle at a garage sale. Addison was terrified by it. I think it was so bright and had so much bling hanging off of it; she was just unsure of it. She actually ran away screaming when we tried to show her what it was. It got stored in the garage where she wearily avoided it when ever she was out there.
All that changed yesterday. Ray, pulled out the bike, and was able to get Addison on it.



The fear is gone. Now if her feet just reached the pedals.

6 comments:

aliann said...

I love the little bicycle, and that last photo is great.

Liz said...

What a precious child! She's just perfect!

Kimberly said...

My first bike had 2x4 blocks taped to the pedals so that I could reach them!

pk said...

She is simply Beautiful, Beautiful ! hugs, pk

Jessica said...

Look at my happy girl! Love those pictures!

Linda said...

What a cute little girl-love that photo. Interesting magazine ad too. I've never seen anything like that.