Monday, September 29, 2008

Well Good. It Gives Me Something to Blog About.


Health issues have kept me trapped inside my house, doing necessary things like cooking and cleaning, but little else. Its hard to write about the dust bunnies living under my bed, or the fact that despite having over 200 television channels to watch, there is nothing worth watching. So as I was on my computer trying to think of something to blog, I opened gmail to check my mail, then opened another window to look through my photos, then got up to get a glass of water. I'm standing there drinking my water and I hear a ding. I look around, ( because I can see the ding???) anyway, I walk around the kitchen and hear another ding. So I stand very still. Just as I start to move, another ding. I peek in at Brewier at his desk and here another ding, nope, its not his computer. I go back into the kitchen perplexed, and the phone rings. It's Megan. "Mom, go to your gmail, and read the box at the bottom of the screen." This is what it said:


Megan: mom!
get on ichat bustah!
are you trying to figure out where the dinging noise is coming from?


How well does my daughter know me? Hahahaha! I forgot gmail had instant messenger.

8 comments:

Sarah said...

That is too funny! Megan sure knows you well. :-) Wish you were here doing nothing with me...

Jessica said...

That's so funny, I'm laughing out loud!

Georgia (AKA g-bug) said...

cute.
:)

i hope your health issues aren't too lasting. i myself have been under the weather, and therefore not blogging much or reading other blogs. i really miss it.

Stephanie said...

Funny! It's always good to have something to blog about.

Linda said...

Those dings get to me too. Also, the beeping when the cell phone needs charging. I usually hear that one at three in the morning.

Amy said...

There are too many possibilities on the dinging front!

Just say Julie said...

Funny. I forget I have mine on sometimes and will walk around upstairs trying to figure out where the sound effects are coming from.

mrsmouthy said...

I read this post yesterday and am still giggling every time I think about it! You'll have to write it down in Megan's baby book. :)