Wednesday, September 03, 2008

It Was a Good Day For Biofeedback.


I went in to work today...two weeks in a row now! While there I met with the biofeedback therapist. She is teaching me breathing and deep relaxation techniques so I don't stroke out before I'm 50. I couldn't have learned it on a better day. I got home from work and went to the front door to get the mail, and my door was unlocked and open. Breathe, breathe, breathe. My computer was still on the table so I figured nobody broke in, the door just wasn't shut tight or locked. Megan came over and rode with me to the library to return overdue dvds. Four of them at $1 a day. Breathe, breathe, breathe. I returned the movies and got into my 140 degree car, put the key in the ignition and nothing. Breathe, breathe, breathe. The battery still has a charge so its probably the alternator or starter. Meg called Matthews Mom, and she sent Michael, Matthews brother to pick us up and take us home, where we put on Friends to laugh and relax with.

No this has nothing to do with my post. I just liked how he was all zen on my window.

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Oh goodness, what a day! I like the lizard picture.

Heather said...

I like how his tail is all curled around in a perfect little spiral. Keep breathing...

mrsmouthy said...

I was downstairs today when I heard the front door open. I suspected it was my husband, but came up the stairs with my fists up in the air, at the ready. Not joking.