Thursday, September 25, 2008

Did You Hear That Scream?


It was me. Shouting and jumping for joy as I ran around the house opening all the windows for the first time in five months. Sorry if I woke you. Its 67 degrees out! Now I know that as soon as the sun comes out I will have to close up the house and turn the ac on, but as someone who who is always happiest outdoors, (where I am currently sitting and drinking my coffee,) this drop in temperature is BIG.

Edit: 2 minutes after posting this my lawn guy showed up. Big sad sigh. I have to go close all my windows now.

6 comments:

Sarah said...

Yay for cooler weather!! And so sad your lawn guy ruined it. Bummer. :-(

Jenn said...

It's supposed to be even cooler tom. morning. Hopefully you can enjoy it longer then.

Greg Pflug said...

67 degrees last night! Stayed out till bedtime drinking HOT TEA! I so want to get that N.C property.

Keith said...

Oooo, take that extra time and post a pic of your new haircut! =)

Liz said...

I'd run and scream for that kind of weather too! Sigh. Still waiting here.

hilltopper said...

can i take a minute to brag here? the high for sunday is going to be in the 70s. im just sayin.