Thursday, August 14, 2008

This is Megan writing. I just dropped by to visit mom after work and she's complaining she has nothing to blog about, so can't I blog for her?

She say she's bored, and she'd LOVE to go out and do things, but because of her breathing problems, "everything is poison, poison, poison".

She seems just a tad cranky about being stuck at home, but she made me an egg and toast so I can't complain about her mood too much.

I really don't have much to blog about for her (unless you want to hear about my coworkers building robots out of cardboard boxes and spending 20 minutes looking for something suitable enough to take the place of robot eyes), but in just over a week I'll be done with work and hopefully, as a result of some joint adventures, we'll both have plenty of new pictures and wild tales for blogging material.

She's sighing and staring out the window now, wishing for our friend Sarah to be here, so I guess I better go cheer her up a bit.

Happy Friday Eve :)

5 comments:

Jenn said...

Come and see us Trisha. I am unpacked and decorated. You would love the house. Email me for the address.
Love ya, Jenn

Darla said...

Tricia, Woman what you need is a great vacation. Something totally out of the ordinary.

Darla said...

Tricia, Woman what you need is a great vacation. Something totally out of the ordinary.

Sarah said...

I sure miss you guys too! I wish you were here with me, digging in the dirt and planting flowers...

Kimberly said...

I was looking forward to a photo tour of the house. Did she change her mind?