Thursday, August 21, 2008

Ronald Reagan Is Sending Me Messages From the Grave.


Uh huh, he is so. See what was in my mail today.



It is still raining here. Last night the power went out and because all the rivers, swamps and water ways are flooded, the news is reporting that the alligators and snakes are now swimming around neighborhoods, and not to let your children outside to play. Don't you wished you lived here?

I'm enjoying the grey rainy weather, pretending that I live somewhere that there is a change of seasons, and its fall. If it weren't for my delusions, I'd go crazy. I've spent the past couple of days in my studio working on this pillow.



Here it is finished. I showed it to Brewier and he said, "That's nice. I don't understand the dots, but I like the Eiffel Tower." I told him it was just something I saw in my head and wanted to make and please don't ask me to explain what goes on in my head.

9 comments:

hilltopper said...

nice, i like it, its hard to explain what goes on in a creative brain, one image can trigger another completely unrelated image for no apparent reason.

Jenn said...

Hey that's what I should tell Steve and everyone else that questions one's creativity.:)

Amy said...

Good answer Tricia! I can appreciate things without having to 'get' them.

mrsmouthy said...

That is the coolest pillow ever! Do you ever sell your work?

Sarah said...

Love the pillow!! You are so creative... which means that you NEVER have to explain what goes on in your brain! Just make what you feel, and it will be great. (By the way, it's been raining cats and dogs here as well, but with the rain came COLD. Yee Haw!)

Greg Pflug said...

quock called to tell me that he heard the pig squelling real loud this morning. When he went out to check on it he discovered that the pen had flooded and the pig was having to swim. Now thats serious rain.

Linda said...

I like it too. Very creative.

Amy said...

Don't go to cake wrecks today, more scary clowns.

Jessica said...

WOW! I still can't believe you freehand.