Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Its the Little Things.


Three years ago I did some allergy testing and the results listed 18 foods that I was allergic to. I had the same test done last week and today I got the results. I'm done to only 8 foods! granted some of the m are very common and hard to avoid...but 8! And coffee wasn't one of them!
Kenny, Stephanie and little Gavin were over for a visit this afternoon and they got to experience first hand how boring I really am. We all napped. Seriously, we napped.

5 comments:

Amy said...

Yay, you're not allergic to coffee! Maybe in another three years you won't be allergic to anything!

Sarah said...

Oh so glad you are down to 8! And being able to enjoy coffee again (well, enjoy without guilt I should say...) - that is the cherry on top!! Love ya.

Jane said...

What's wrong with napping.
Seriously.
Napping is a good thing.

hilltopper said...

have you been avoiding coffee for three years?! i would be in a permanently comatose state!

Val said...

Happy SITS day!

I feel you on the allergy issue. I have many also, but it's always nice when one goes away for sure.