Tuesday, August 12, 2008

I'm in Tampa!



Jessica called at 8:30 this morning to say she missed me and wished we could come over and visit today. Despite driving to Miami and back yesterday to shoot a commercial, Brewier was as ready as me to go see Jessica, Addison and Ray.
Jessica showed me a blog called Cake Wrecks. You have to visit it. But be warned, you will pee in your pants laughing. Here are just a couple of the cakes.

Can you guess what the customer asked for on this cake?




Can you say bridezilla?

10 comments:

Tara said...

wow... that wedding cake is... something else for sure! yikes!

I am visiting (a day late!) from SITs.

hilltopper said...

e gads! well, at least it cant be considered an insult when she tells her guests "bite me"

Jessica said...

I thought you'd like that site! Thanks for coming over today. :)

Sarah said...

Oh dear. I am trying to figure out what the look on that bride's face is... I've about settled on "what on earth was I thinking?"

B. said...

I just visited the cakewrecks website. I was laughing so hard my stomach hurt and tears were rolling down my cheeks! I needed that. Thanks for sharing!

Just say Julie said...

I started a cake decorating class a few weeks ago and came across that site. It was stinking hilarious. I cried several times and actually had to walk away from the computer on the good luck in china cake. Good stuff!

Linda said...

I ordered a cake once for my son, Brian. When I picked it up it said on the icing: "Happy Birthday, Brain."

Abby said...

That may be the scariest thing I have ever seen!

Vickie said...

that is halarious

mrsmouthy said...

Wow. I need to know: does that wedding cake come in Asian?