Sunday, August 24, 2008

ichatting With Megan.


Megan: Did you take the kombucha mushroom home with you the other day?
Me: no
Megan: Do you mind if we use it and start a batch today?
Me: Thats fine. Its your kombucha.
Megan: I'll give you the baby when this batch is done. It can be your grandchild since that's the only baby I can give you.

Sad, yes. But she is getting her sense of humor back.
The sun is finally shining here. I heard we got 20 inches of rain last week. Daytona Beach received over 30!

5 comments:

Jenn said...

Both of you come and see me. I can make us all a great lunch. It's girl thing. Call me. 407-740-5143 Jenn

Darla said...

That tea has mold growing it woman what are you ladies doing?

Just say Julie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Just say Julie said...

can you send some of that rain this way?

Heather said...

Wow...that's ALOT of rain! Don't float away!