Thursday, August 07, 2008

Help a Girl Out?


You know I'm a big believer in alternative medicine; it is why I'm alive and blogging right now. Unfortunately insurance companies don't cover alternative treatments despite the fact real doctors practicing real medicine, provide these treatments.
Gina over at Lattes and Lipstick is selling cookbooks to raise money for alternative treatment for her husband's prostate cancer. ( Conventional treatment failed.) The cookbooks are only $1--and she already has earned over $15,000 toward the $20,000 needed to start treatment. Surely you have a dollar to spare.

2 comments:

Jenn said...

I ordered some books. I think alternative medicine is they way of the future. When we were trying to get preganat with Caleb I went throug cupping, massage, and acupuncture and thus here is Caleb. I could not afford fertility drugs. Then, there's Alice. Too much wine maybe:)

Lane Boyz Mom said...

I saved her page, gonna check it out later & order a book or two...gotta get going in a few!