Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Things to Be Thankful for Tuesday.



Iced tea on Park Ave with Mom, and getting to spend every Tuesday with her. (She had a mouth full of cookie here.)




My boys are back from vacation and called to tell me so.



Phones calls from Keith. He makes me laugh!




Brewier makes me a smoothie everyday, and asks me every morning if I'd like him to go to McDonalds and get me a coffee.

My art studio. I've been having so much fun in there.

I'm going to Tampa tomorrow, and bringing Jessica and Addison home with me on Thursday.

Friday Vickie and I are working on altered books.

Hugs from Megan when I stop to visit her at work.

My secret blog friend.

And of course, my neighbors trash.

3 comments:

HopiQ said...

I like your neighbor's trash too! :)

I'm thankful for...

My little bit of shopping therapy I got to do today. I found a platter in my pattern for around $3 and a few tops for not much more. I splurged and got us a new salt and pepper mill that I've been wanting for a long time.

The rain was so nice today.

Gray is at camp...I know he is having a blast!!!

A college friend called me up out of the blue today.

I'm planning to come Saturday!!!

Jessica said...

Cookie or not, Gram looks so cute!

Heather said...

Ooo...be sure and post some altered book pictures. I love your neighbor's trash too. Seriously.