Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Random Fact Wednesday.



I know this picture is a bit blurry, I took it from a magazine, and I wasn't wearing my glasses at the time. So do you see how this gal has her leg? I sleep with my leg up like that. One night I woke up to use the bathroom, and my leg was in that position. I guess it had been that way for awhile, because when I stood up it collapsed under me and I ended up in a pile on the floor. I stood up and then had to half walk, half hop to the bathroom, dragging my limp leg behind me. No, Brewier never woke up. He has learned to sleep through my night time wanderings.

4 comments:

Jenn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jenn said...

I wish I could bend like that...:)

Jane said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jane said...

You sleep like that? With your leg all bent weird-like? How has your hip not popped out of it's socket?