Thursday, July 24, 2008

More to Come.


Thank you everyone for your input. I'm sure I'll continue to tweak the blog. The photo on the header isn't me, but is the inner me. Brewier suggested I dress up and have Megan do a photo shoot of me and use that on my blog. That would be fun!
Last night I was just settling down to watch Project Runway, when there was a loud knocking at the door. Despite owning the worlds largest peephole, it's impossible to see anything in the dark so I peeked out the window and saw that it was my brother Greg, stopping by for a visit. He comes in and sits down on the sofa, immediately sucked into the drama that is Project Runway..... all the while saying what a gay show it is. So I say, "Yeah, but you're watching it!" To which he replies, "That's why I don't own a tv."
True.

This is what Greg thinks of Project Runway. Okay, not really. I told him to look excited.



This is what he really thinks, though he did stay for the entire program.

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

He jumped right into Sky Kids 3 with all of the kids tonight. He can't resist a TV, it just sucks him right in! LOL

I like the green background on the blog. I also like Brewier's idea of red shoes in the other picture! It would be a good Photoshop project for you to practice with! I love Photoshop and use it for everything! I was shocked when you said you had never used it!

hilltopper said...

seriously, no tv? i dont have cable but i do like to veg out in frony of my Scrubs dvds once in a while.