Thursday, July 03, 2008

It Kinda Freaks Me Out.


Coming home from Tampa...there was no traffic. I've noticed as gas prices increase the traffic on I-4 steadily decreases. Freakishly so. I mean normally, we'd have bumper to bumper traffic. Instead the roads looked like this.



I thought, "Surely traffic will pick up the closer we get to Orlando." (Because Disney and Orlando are two different places,) Here we are at the IKEA exit. Still nothing.



Here we are practically downtown. Is this weird or what?



Has anyone else noticed a drastic change their in traffic?

3 comments:

Darla said...

that is totally weird no traffic on I4 that is why I left Florida to get away from I4

Greg Pflug said...

all those missing cars have turned up in Atlanta.

Kimberly said...

We had very little traffic the whole way up 95 to Virginia. We had more on the way down, but everyone was going to Daytona for the Pepsi 400. We passed Rusty and Mike Wallace, and Dale JR. They had huge RV's and semi's loaded with their cars and equipment. Glad to be back home!