Tuesday, July 29, 2008

And Its Not Even Wednesday!



This morning I had an appointment with my chiropractor,( I love that he makes house calls,) and while he's here my mom stops by. As my Dr. is packing up to go the phone rings and its Renee, who I haven't talked to in FOREVER. I'm talking to her and writing out a check to my Dr., when Megan, who is home sick again today, calls. My mom stays and has a bite of lunch with me, then I'm off for another doctors appointment. I come home just in time for the FedEx delivery of all my Southern Living orders, and a "secret," phone call from my nephew Sam, who was hiding out in his brothers bed.It was hard to understand everything he was telling me because it was all said in whispers.
Then tonight as I was trying to figure out what to eat for dinner, my brother Greg calls and wants to know if I'd like to go to Lake Eola with him and have a picnic. Um...YEAH! So we grabbed some Cuban food and headed to the park. We ate and people watched, then walked around the lake, cameras in hand.



Greg, looking at ......



this. Its a Florida soft shell turtle. It was about three feet long!



All around the lake were fenced off areas where the swans were building nests.



All of this and its not even Wednesday!

7 comments:

HopiQ said...

The Southern Living order came???????

YAY!!!

Glad you had a fun, social-filled day. I went and bought a fat lady swimming suit so I could swim with the kids at camp next week. YAY: camp; SIGH: swimsuit.

Jane said...

So I go away for a few days and you totally redecorate your blog while I'm gone?

It looks fabulous. Did it lose weight? :)

Congrats on your yet-to-be-borned granddaughter.

Jessica said...

What a fun day! I'm glad the order finally came, I hope you like your silverware caddy!

Linda said...

That was one busy day. The most exciting thing I did was water my pots of flowers. Congratulations on the coming new grand daughter. I only have one--and six grandsons.

Liz said...

I love days like this... days full of business but not tiredness. Looks like fun to me.

Heather said...

Wait...when did you change your blog? I've been out of it for waaaaaay too long. I love it!!

Kimberly said...

Glad to hear you had a good day and got out of the house for a while! Stay well so that we can see you on Sunday. Is Jessica going to try and come up for dinner? I'm making my spicy meat loaf again. What are you going to bring? Mom is making a salad because she has a dance to go to before our dinner.