Monday, July 28, 2008

Almost Fabulous.



I am recovering from this virus but Brewier is still sick , and now Megan has it. I've infected my family :( Do you know how hard it is to blog when all you do is sit on the sofa watching tv all day long. Seriously, thats all I've done for a week. Well, okay, yesterday I had a commision and made a bracelet. I was pretty excited about that; it made me realize I really need to update my etsy shop. I make stuff all the time, its just that I give it all away. And my photographer got married and move out.
Yesterday as I sat watching another 16 hours of television, (my head hurts too much to read,) I tried to think of something to blog about, and this popped into my head.



Do you know what it is?

Its a cigarette holder, and its mine. It was given to me by a friend, back when I was a senior in high school. She said she'd seen it in a store and it just looked like something I should own. I told her, "But I don't smoke." She said she knew that but maybe I could just hold it and carry it around with me, because it really looked like me.
It does have rhinestones you know.

4 comments:

Greg Pflug said...

welcome back to the living. you've been missed.

Joy said...

Just thought I'd pop over to tell you how much I appreciate your kind comments. Thank you!
I have a question for you, since I see you have several blogs. I'd like to start another blog, do I have to set up another email account for it? I'd appreciate your help, since I'm a bit multi-blog challenged, and you seem to know how to do it. Thanks!

Sarah said...

That is soooo you! Even if you don't smoke. I love it.

Linda said...

It is really fancy. I saw one being used by a character on a Hercule Poirot TV show. It looks very elegant.