Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Random Fact Wednesday.


I hate the name of my blog. It was never meant to be permanent. You see, bright and early one morning five and a half years ago, Megan sat down next to me on the sofa and said, "Mom, I'm going to set up a blog for you." Me, mumbling in my pre-coffee voice, "What would I blog about?" Megan,"Anything.Blog about all the funny stuff you see during the day. What do you want your blog title to be?" Me, "I don't know....daily observations". Meg, "Thats lame, think of something else." Me, "I know but its all I can think of right now. I'll change it later."
Yeah, I really wished I'd done that.

9 comments:

Jenn said...

It's funny, the names of things. I have children's book titles running around in my head. Yours is certainly catchier than mine. I have no idea where mine came form or how anyone could put me on their favorites. Maybe TSNLOWAMOT???

Jessica said...

I like yours better than mine! I think in the haste to create a blog we create names we don't really like.

Linda said...

I like the name of your blog for what it's worth.

c.g. said...

Just want to thank you for being so faithful doing your blog...it brightens many a day for me!

Thanks to Megan for pushing you into blogging -

Your garage sale treasures are so great...!

Heather said...

I like the name of your blog!!

pk said...

And just what is wrong, I think it is straight forward and inviting ! I wonder , what has Tricia observed today ? Most times it is funny, enjoyable and I wish there was more ! Noooooo, I have a life , just that yours is a make me smile , delightful, wonderful thing. So, thank you, keep on , please ! Of course if you so ordain it necessary to change your blog name , far be it from me to diswade you ! Just so you let me know. Please and thank you. hugs, pk Yes I'm laughing too. more hugs, pk

Anonymous said...

Oh, I love the name of your blog. It is honest and true. It's what you do. You write about your observations/thoughts/actions from the day!I hope you keep it!

Heidi (Chicago reader)

ramblin'andie said...

hah hah hah. What's really funny is that I finally decided to link you to my blog since I read you ALLLL the time and I always go to Jane's blog to get to yours...because I can never remember what yours is called!!

And hey, it's the truth! And that's why we all love you. The one thing we can count on day after day...

Halo Effect said...

Looks like some great fun, at the garage sale...