Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Picture Wednesday.


Because I'm too tired to write a random fact. Normal blogging will resume tomorrow.

But first, HAPPY BIRTHDAY JESSICA!!! She's 25 today.I was going to post pictures of when she was little, but I get to melancholy. So here are pictures from our weekend.

Celebrating Jessica's birthday:

Photobucket

Her paparazzi:

Photobucket

Happy fathers day, Brewier

Photobucket

Duncan teething on his daddy, Brett's, ear. I love this photo.

Photobucket

You can't see it but I have a HUGE smile on my face. (Addison kept trying to kiss Duncan.)

Photobucket

Melissa and Duncan. Photo taken by Sam.

Photobucket

Addison wanting me to hold her.

Photobucket

Friday night dinner.

Photobucket

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Love the photos! Thanks for showing us. I almost feel like I was there... almost... I hope you're getting to rest today! Love you.

Jessica said...

Thanks, mom! :)

Liz said...

You have such a nice looking family! And those grandkids! Adorable.

Heather said...

I love her paparazzi!! And the picture of Duncan chewing on Brett's ear is priceless.