Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Only Because It's Random Fact Wednesday



My sister in law Kim, tagged me with this.

What was I doing 10 years ago?
I was home schooling my two daughters.

Five Snacks I Enjoy.
Potato chips
Tea and toast
Potato chips
Coffee and doughnuts
Potato chips
(I'm all about the salt.)

Five Things on My To Do List Today.
Devotions
Vacuum and mop floors
Shower and get dressed
Go into work for a couple of hours
Go into my craft room and try to get my mojo back

Things I would Do If I Were a Billionaire.
Move to California and lure my friends and family with me by offering to buy them homes there.
These homes would have solar power.
I would still want my out gassed Winnebago and a Honda CRV. My family would get cars too.
I have several missionary friends; they would never lack for funds again.
Nest Eggs for my children.

I would still go to garage sales, thrift stores and rummage through trash

Five Jobs I've Had
Ice cream scooper and Baskin Robbins
Secretary
Pharmacy tech
Swimming instructor
Home schooling mom

Five of My Bad Habits.
I won't drink coffee thats been brewed and sitting longer than five minutes
Eating all the foods I'm not supposed to.
Finding excuses not to exercise
Thinking I don't have any bad habits

Five Places I've Lived.
Orlando FL
Richardson TX
Scotch Plains NJ
Evans City PA
Perryville, KY population 800.

Five Random Things.
Thats what Wednesdays are for.
I challenge my friends and family to list random things about me.

6 comments:

Sarah said...

Ok - some more random facts about you...
also has lived in Waukesha, WI (as have I)

Makes the best Margaritas and Cosmos ever

Wonderful hostess

Priceless friend!

pk said...

Terrill Road Bible Chapel ???? Ever go by there ??? We went there for many years while we lived a town over , South Plainfield.

What an interesting life you live. Thanks for sharing. hugs, pk

Heather said...

I'm all about the salt too!! I'd rather have a big bowl of popcorn than ice cream.

And I love that you would still thrift shop if you were a billionaire. I agree with you. It's not because I have to, but because it's a treasure hunt!

ramblin'andie said...

You lived in Richardson? There's a teeny, tiny, very small little chance we might move there for a few months for Andrew's work. Is it live-able there???

Kimberly said...

I didn't realize you were a salt junkie too!
Don't get me wrong, I still like my sweets, but I really like salty snacks. My tag opened up all kinds of topics for you!

2 more days of school!

Greg Pflug said...

Salutations Sis,
You going to be home today (Thursday)? Me and the boys are running free?