Monday, June 16, 2008

Not Your Usual Monday.


Instead of all my homemaking endeavors that usually take place on Monday, I'm getting to hang out with Brett, Meghan, and Duncan. Meghan and I have just set up a blog for her, (now listed under my family links,) called, Becoming Martha Stewart. She is leaving the work world to become a stay at home mom, and perfect domestic bliss; this will be her account of that journey.
Here is our first family portrait, I'm so excited about our growing family!

6 comments:

Melissa P. said...

Beautiful family!

Kimberly said...

lookin' good!

I am so sad that I can't come with Roger to see everyone, but I think I have my pneumonia back. I never got over my cough and this weekend a simple cold went straight to my lungs. Take lots of pics for me :(

HopiQ said...

What a great picture! I will go check out the new blog.

Sarah said...

How wonderful to see the whole family together!

Linda said...

Aren't family gatherings great? I don't get to many living in a different country but they are so special.

Heather said...

Everyone looks so happy! What a beautiful family.