Saturday, May 24, 2008

You Do Realize It's My Purse?



I love my purse. I've had it for three years and it still looks as good as the day I got it, license plates were made to last . I also like that's its recycled and while not unique, its not the kind of handbag you see too often. Other people like it too. Cashiers, bag boys, (men comment on it more than women,) people on the street. They like it so much that they will pick it up off the counter/table or even take it out of my hands. Strangers hold it, roll it over open it, poke around and explore inside of it. The first time Brewier saw it happen he kept saying, "I can't believe they did that!" I've gotten used to it, and am always amused, especially when they realize that they are going through my personal belongings.

Photobucket

1 comment:

Jenn said...

I love it too.