Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Random Fact Wednesday or, Too Much Information.



Despite my obsession with waxing the hair off my body, I actually have very little hair to wax off. This photo is of my armpit. Do you know how hard it is to take a photo of your armpit, while turning your neck away from the camera so all the neck wrinkles don't show up? Anyway, I haven't shaved under my arms for two weeks. Much to their dismay, my daughters did not inherit my mostly hairless armpits. Oh, and I've never had the need to wear deodorant.

Yes, I'm blogging about my armpits and I'm blaming it on the fact I haven't been out of the house since Friday and have forgotten any social skills I may have once had.

Photobucket

And Brewier thought I was joking about blogging this.

5 comments:

Darla said...

HA !! Tricia you are way to bored. You need to get busy on your crafts or something before we have to call the white coats on you.

Anonymous said...

Nice pits, Baby! Hope you are starting to feel better....Love, M.

Kimberly said...

ROFLMBO . . . I have listened to way too many family stories and know what your childhood nickname was!

HopiQ said...

Well, you almost inspired me enough to take a picture of my sunburned shoulders. They are really bad. But I am not blessed with hairless armpits. I must groom them constantly.

pk said...

I fear what's next !!! Too many skin tags here to go that one ! And what is this vote for posting your thrift finds ?????? Yessssss. But of course !!!! Absolutely !!!!! Why ask ?????? Come on already !!!! Just know your feeling better already. hugs, pk