Saturday, May 24, 2008

Please Pray for My Mom.


She's been in the hospital since Thursday, when she was driving home from some shopping. While sitting at a red light she said she felt as if something went pop inside her, filling her with a jolt of electricity. She said her heart started beating really fast, she felt very weak and light headed. She was able to pull over and call 911, and her husband. The hospital has been running many tests on her, and are waiting for all the doctors to look at them, and see if they can figure out what is going on.

6 comments:

Linda said...

I will. I hope they identify the problem soon and that she will be good as new.

Jenn said...

Praying. I know it is scarry. Jenn

Darla said...

Praying for your mom, What a horrible feeling that must have been for her. Thank God she was able to get over and call 911

insane mama said...

I just want you to know that I am sending my prayers your way

B. said...

I'll be praying for your mom too.

Anonymous said...

Thank you everyone for your prayers and concern. I was released tonight. All the test came back within a normal range, but still no answer what caused my problem. Love Mom xxoo