Friday, May 16, 2008

Look What Came in the Mail Yesterday!


My mothers day present from Megan and Matthew. (I didn't get it on Mothers Day because the artist was still making it.)
I love it and keep looking at it on my hand and if I walk by a mirror I have to stop and admire the reflection of the ring. Its so cool...like a secret decoder ring for grownups. The compass really works, but I won't wear it when I'm on my laptop, because the electromagnetic fields of my computer makes it spin like crazy and point in the wrong direction, causing me to wonder what the laptop, that sits on my lap many hours each day, does to me.

Photobucket

5 comments:

Jenn said...

Great ring! Nice fingernails too!
Jenn

pk said...

You been scaring me a lot lately, cut it out !!!! I had got one for my car a while back, compas that is and now TK got a gps but can't stand them talking when I'm trying to read etc. more hugs anyway, scare away !, pk

Sarah said...

Wonderful! I love it. Hey, if I had one, do you think that I might stop getting lost? Yeah, I doubt it too. It looks great on you! When you posted a picture of it on Mother's Day, I thought "that's so you!" :-) Love ya.

meg said...

watch this flight of the conchords clip:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGOohBytKTU

thewelchblog said...

I have also googled myself before...it's been awhile...maybe I should do it again. I was wondering why I never got church emails. Thanks for the heads up. I like your ring and I love your headliner. It looks like you have a great eye for design! Thanks for stopping by our blog and for being brave enough to say "hello"! Until next time...