Thursday, May 01, 2008

It Was Like....A Totally Beachin' Day.


After getting up at 4am and driving several hours in the dark, ( with coffee and an egg mc muffin for sustenance,)
Brewier and I reached our destination on the gulf coast, visiting Siesta Key, Venice Beach and Caspersens Beach. We both agree, it was probably the best and most relaxing five hours. we have ever spent at the beach. Other than drive time and sitting down for lunch, our time was spent walking the shoreling searching for shark teeth and shells, and while the back of my legs are lobster red from this activity, it was so worth it. Right now we are at Ray and Jessicas and I've been having a great time playing with Addison. More Later!

Me at the beach:

Photobucket

Gazing at this amazing view:


Photobucket

These are photos straight from my point and shoot camera...the water was such an amazing color!

4 comments:

Jane said...

OK. On second thought. We really should visit you. :)
Oh my goodness - that water is spectacular.
And the sunshine.
And the sand.
It's probably warm there, isn't it?

Sarah said...

wow! That looks wonderful.

I just caught up on a couple weeks worth of your blog!! I sure miss you.

Renee's NY coffe mug - I have it, and it was the inspiration for my entire house, especially my kitchen!

So praying for the out-gassed winnebego - cause then you could visit me too!

Love ya.

Darla said...

Yeah!!!!! Beach Day!!!!
Have fun with your granddaughter.

Sarah said...

Thanks for your comment - i actually answered it in my comments. I miss you so much!