Thursday, April 03, 2008

Yeah, I Kinda Like Coffee.


And yeah, that might be an understatement. I'm not really supposed to drink it, but my tiny little bubble of a world is so restrictive I've been walking on the wild side and consuming my favorite beverage on a daily basis. I like to change my coffee around, switching brands every couple of days, but this coffee I refer to as my, "special coffee." Its really good. Unfortunately, there are no stores around here that sell it. How did I get this bag you ask? My son in law Rays', stepfather Mike, is a distributor and he sent a bag to me! How sweet is that?


Photobucket

You know what else is sweet and makes my heart go pitter patter? My husband calling me from Trader Joe's, in Cincinnati saying, "I have a shopping cart with two empty wine boxes in it. What do you want?" Oh yeah.

No comments: