Tuesday, February 19, 2008

More for the List.


I just realized I don't have anything to wear to Megans wedding. I have a black dress. Can you wear black to a 11 am garden wedding? And I need to paint my toes. They have been tragically naked for 2 weeks now, which is why I didn't post a picture of them at the beach.
Megan's bachelorette party is Friday night. The formally atomic pink hair, lets go to the smokey pub and drink lots of beer for my 21st birthday Megan. So I cautiously ask her, "Ummmm Meg, what do you want to do for your party?" (which is made up of just Megan Jessica and myself.) Meg,"I'd really like to get coffee at Starbucks and walk around Target looking at house stuff."
I told Jessica about what we would be doing. Her reply? "Awwwww, she's growing up." Yes she is.

Megan and Gregory watching Harry Potter.

Photobucket

No comments: