Monday, February 18, 2008

Its Dark and Rainy.


And I've come to the realization that if I ever did live in Seattle I would never leave the house after dark, because when its dark and rainy and cars have their lights on, I am BLIND! I Thought I never would make it to Chamberlains to pick up Megan from work and every corner I turned had me praying I wouldn't hit something.
I spent today looking for a wedding cake recipe. What? I didn't mention that besides decorating, organizing, hosting, and doing the wedding flowers, I'm all so making the cake? I found this recipe and plan on baking it tomorrow, then freeze it until Friday. Or maybe I should just bake it Thursday and shop for plates and things tomorrow. I don't know.
This is how my head has been spinning of late. I need to clean my house too. And I still don't know how many people will be here for the wedding Saturday.

No comments: