Monday, February 04, 2008

And This is Why I haven't Been Doing Any Art Projects.


These are the closets where all my supplies are stored. They are all such a mess and its nearly impossible to get to anything. Megan was supposed to be married by now and her room was supposed to be my studio, housing all this stuff. So you see it's all really her fault.

The front hall closet where I keep all my paints, papers glues, and most of my art supplies. Every time I open the door things tumble out.

Photobucket

The linen closet wher I keep all my beading supplies, buttons, ribbon, and sewing supplies as well as two sewing machines.

Photobucket

The weight room closet where I keep all my fabrics and canvas.

Photobucket


My walk-in bedroom closet that is so full of the stuff that should be in the hall closet and linen closet that I can no longer walk in it. Things have started tumbling off the shelves in there too.

Photobucket

So Megan, get married already so I can have your bedroom, with the perfect sunlight.

No comments: