Saturday, January 05, 2008

Yeah, I'm Sick.


I've been on the sofa most of the day, watching tv. Do you know how s-l-o-w-l-y the day goes by watching tv? And I watched horrible reality tv, because despite having cable, thats all that was on. Have you ever seen The Real Housewives of Orange County.It was like a really bad car wreck that I had to keep looking at. What a sad reality these women have.
So here are the promised pictures from New Years.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

We had people sleeping everywhere! (There were twelve of us.)

Photobucket

Photobucket

It took us all a while to wake up.

Photobucket

Brewier wrestling with Ryan and Ethan.

Photobucket

Photobucket

This picture cracks me up! It looks like Dar has a mohawk and is doing the FSU hatchet hand thing.

Photobucket

No comments: