Sunday, January 06, 2008

What a Stud.


Yesterday morning Brewier and I hit the thrift stores so he could find an outfit for an audition he had; he was supposed to come across as a used car salesman. I think he did a really good job choosing his wardrobe. The only thing he didn't purchase yesterday was the pants. I'm always amazed at how much easier it is to find clothes that fit him at thrift stores, than anywhere else. (He's a really slim guy.) He even found these schnazzy shoes...his favorite part of the ensemble. The slicked back hair kind of freaks me out, but didn't faze Addison at all. You see, he wore this to Katies wedding. Yes, I'm serious. I'm thinking this is his male version of the, "Red Hat Club."

Photobucket

Both Brewier and I are sick today, and I'm trying to take advantage of enforced stillness by making jewelry for my Etsy shop,as I sit on the sofa. Its not that we feel horrible, we just can't breathe through our noses, nor are we able to sleep, you know, your basic cold.

No comments: