Tuesday, January 08, 2008

I Look SO Cute!


And that's not something I think very often. Renee came over and cut my hair this afternoon....its now 4 inches long and I love it!
The hair cutting process started a week ago when I was getting ready for church. I decided I needed a haircut and started cutting. I took about 3 inches off the length as well as giving myself bangs. It didn't look bad, but it wasn't what I wanted, so Renee to the rescue! She always gives me the best haircuts; I think this is my favorite one. I love it. (Brewier says I look younger!)
My mom came over this morning and we went out for coffee, and then to Dillards to look at their clearance sales. We found some really cute things for her, and then she bought me some new clothes. Clothes that are the exact same thing she bought for herself. I know, it sounds bad, but these things look good on both of us, (don't be scared Jessica, I didn't cross the line.)
So Sarah, I'm ready to put on my heels and sit at the wine bar on Park Ave. Just give me a call!

No comments: