Tuesday, January 29, 2008

I Always Have the Best of Intentions.


To get up and exercise....to not eat the things I'm allergic too....to follow the plans I have laid out for the day. Rarely do any of these things happen. Today after waking and spending over an hour reading blogs while drinking forbidden coffee, my mom called and asked if she could come over for a visit. "Sure!" I said. No sooner had she arrived than we decided we should continue the search for clothes to fit Megan, despite the fact Megan was at work. After going to McDonalds and having a cup of coffee together we headed to the mall. We found lots of things, and I tried them on trying to imagine how they would fit Megan who is a totally different build and size than me as well as being 2 1/2 inches taller than me. We ended up buying 2 pairs of jeans and a dress....and they all fit her! We came home and had some lunch, visiting until 3pm, when mom headed home to make sure Dick wasn't starving. If she's not there, he doesn't eat.
Oh and speaking of eating, Lisa, stop feeding the SoyJoy bars to your dogs and send them our way..we love them. Stop laughing, they're good.

This is exactly how I cook.

No comments: