Friday, January 04, 2008

Aaaaa-choo!


So I've been sneezing for a couple of days, thinking it must be my allergies, or dust from having to turn our heat on, all the while denying I could be getting a cold. Well, now my throat is sore and I don't feel so great, so maybe I do have a cold. (Nooooooo!) I'm supposed to go to a wedding tomorrow!
This has been a really busy and fun week. I hope to get pictures up tomorrow. Yesterday I took Sarah thrift store shopping and we found some really cute things for her. I can find stuff for other people so easily, why can't I find things to fit me? I need Stacy and Clinton
Greg and Gator joined us for dinner this evening, followed by all of us piling into Megans bed to watch the movie, "Millions." Look how cute that little guy is.

Photobucket

No comments: