Sunday, December 02, 2007

You've Lost That Lovin Feeling.


And I don't love you so much any more Target. I spent 2 hours, driving to 3 different Targets trying to find the lights I need for my Christmans tree. They are itty bitty and the bulb is no bigger than the electrical wire it is on, perfect for fitting inside a wine bottle. I had picked up 3 boxes yesterday at Jessicas Target only to find out today that two of the boxes were colored lights. I don't like multi colored lights, (sorry Jane.) The Targets here in Orlando don't even carry them. Hmmmph.

Yesterday we celebrated Addisons birthday; Jessica had a big party with 50 of her closest friends. Addison seemed a bit overwhelmed, but perked up when everybody, from a distance, was looking at and singing to, her. She wasn't too keen on putting her hands into the cake, far to sticky for one so dainty, but has no qualms about bending down to take a bite out of the top.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: