Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Just Another Day Prostituting Myself.


Don't' get me wrong, I am so thankful for Pay for Post, it truly is a great way to earn money with my blog, but...... I just deleted a post and decided to forgo the $5 payment because I had to post a HUGE picture of Madonna morphed into an ape. I just couldn't assault my friends and family with that image. So I apologize for my sponsored posts, but I've made $46 dollars from them.
Do to my mall hopping foray into world yesterday, I was feeling too yucky to work today. The day has been spent resting and being unproductive, which makes me a little grumpy. I'd know I'd feel much better if I could resist the call of the Christmas cookies, but even after eating so many I feel sick, I go back for more. What"s with that?

No comments: