Thursday, December 27, 2007

I'm Just a Little Freaked Out.



See this Brighthouse guy ?

Photobucket

He's pointing a green gun thing with antennas at my neighbors house. Actually, he went up and down the street pointing it at every ones house. Yes, it freaks me out a bit to know that he can read my wireless and cable output, from the sidewalk. Just what are all those radio waves from beloved wireless products doing to me and do I really want to know?

This afternoon Brewier and I went down to Park Ave, for a tiny parade featuring the bands from Michigan State and Boston College. They marched all the way to Central Park, in their long sleeved heavy weight polyester uniforms. Did I mention it was 80 degrees and brilliantly sunny out? Once they reached the park they had a kind of battle of the bands, each band having a turn to play; both were very impressive.

Photobucket

Photobucket

I'm still trying to get my Christmas photos together to post. Maybe later tonight.

No comments: