Thursday, December 13, 2007

Did I Do Any of That Stuff I was Talking About?


Noooooo. What did I do? Went grocery shopping, something desperately needed here, and cleaned and organized the pantry.
The day started at 4:30am. I woke up and since I knew Brewier would be getting up at 5 for a day of substitute teaching, I decided to stay awake so I could visit with him. I went to my computer, and horror of horrors, the internet is down. I am so very internet dependent. I was like a lost soul wandering around the house trying to figure out what to do. Brewier called our provider, and they already knew about the problem. He showered, dressed, ate and viola, we had internet again. Brewier went online to double check his teaching job and guess what? It's not today its on Friday. We went back to bed, and I didn't get up until 8:30. I had planned on calling Eva and spending the morning with her but, that little blip through off my whole day.
But the good news is we have food in the house again and I have a very delicious meatloaf in the oven. I can always bake cookies tomorrow.

No comments: