Monday, November 05, 2007

Time is Not a Play Thing!


Its not even 7pm and I'm already thinking, "Isn't it bedtime yet?". I really don't like falling back an hour, it gets dark far to early for my liking. I do much better in the spring, losing an hour, though I think changing the clocks is altogether a bad idea. Think of the time space continuum.
Getting up at 5:30 this morning is probably contributing to my tiredness. There is a yoga program that I like and it comes on at 6am so I've been trying to wake up and do that in the mornings. Brewier tells me, "You could tape it." I know, but I'm more motivated getting up and doing it when its on. If it was on tape and available anytime I wanted it, I'd keep putting it off, just like I do with my exercise equipment/clothes drying rack.
This weekend with Jessica and Addison was so much fun. We had planned on crafting, but my Mom gave us, "coffee money," and we went out for coffee, (and lunch) several times. Thanks Mom!

Addison and Jessica checking out one of the alligators on Park Ave.


Look what came in the mail today!

No comments: