Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Sometimes It's So Hard to Post.


Which is why I haven't had much to say lately and put up pictures instead. I spent most of today trying to photograph things for my Etsy shop. I don't like how any of the 328 photos turned out. I tried to do crafty things, but got frustrated trying to find the things I needed as well as a spot to work on them. I have a headache, 2 teeth that are cracked and hurt and I need to see my chiropractor again....and perhaps PMS is rearing its ugly head.
I've been very down today and then I read Sarah's blog. Ellie has reached the begining of the end in her battle with cancer. As Sarah has commented here before, we may be thousands of miles apart, but still share an emotional and spiritual conection, I think that along with the things that are going on here are dragging me down. So Sarah when you read this tonight, know that I've been praying for you and wanting to call, but everytime I pick up the phone I start to cry, (and then I pop some Ignatia.) And now, I'm off to get more tissues.

No comments: